Monday, April 26, 2010

FRUSTRATION

no pics today just a whole lot of FRUSTRATION to say the least!!!!!!!! Since starting school in January I have had a love/hate relationship with my home and brain ;) I have LOVED being there and can't wait to learn each day. Someday's I wish classes went faster so I can take another one, others, I am running praying my feet can keep up, then I come home and repeat the same steps with the kids, dinner, activities and real life. If I could be a professional student, I think I would really like it, however my house, mom and wifely duties would suffer horribly.

That being said AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that helped a little.

Today I really really lost my brain, and still can't find it. I have a folder that lives in 1 place in my home that houses ALL of our birth certificates, social security cards, immunization records, maybe even my marriage certificate??? and even hubby's dad's birth certificate. It lives in my metal filing cabinet and is not allowed out very often or for very long, think permanent time out. Today was supposed to be Thomas' happiest day of his life. We had scheduled his learners permit test. The state of Utah requires you to have everything except a blood sample to get a learners permit. I knew where most of the required documents live, so I didn't worry about them until just before we left, remember the not allowed out for very long statement. When I went to get them THEY WERE GONE, missing I tell you, ran away with the dish and spoon AAAAAAA. We both prayed and searched, and prayed some more, and searched everywhere I could possibly think of. Maybe I got a crazy idea and let hubby put them in the business filing cabinet, so I searched through that, NOTHING!!! I even called hubby because I remember at one point him thinking he should put them somewhere else. He remembers no such conversation... breath in, breath out... After searching for an hour, I took T to school and apologized PROFUSELY!!!!! He is taking it well. Thankfully he has football today after school and that will help him use up all his aggression right? Good news, it has lit a fire under me to really over haul and dump all sorts of stuff in the house. 1 big bag down... wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment